I was pleasantly surprised to be nominated for The Blue Sky Challenge Award by Boo’s Insane and Inane Ramblings. Thanks to Booferson for thinking of me! He has a very witty blog—check it out here. For those of you who don’t know, the Blue Sky Challenge is an award given by fellow bloggers to some of their favorite blogs.
As part of it, I must answer 11 questions from my nominator, then nominate 11 blogs that I love and give them 11 new questions.
- What is your favorite film or television genre? Twilight – all of them! I’m still a kid at heart and love my YA Fiction and the big screen representations!
- What reality TV show or game show do you think you’re best suited for? Family Feud for sure. Sean and I watch it all the time, and we rock at it!
- What is your guilty pleasure? In other words, what food, song, movie, or whatever do you absolutely love to the point you will drop everything to indulge in it and refuse to give up for any reason? Law & Order (the original TV series) Reruns! If I come across it on TV, I will watch. I have gotten sucked into full-day marathons on USA!
- Where do you get your inspiration for all your blog posts? Our travels! I love to blog about the places we go, how we get there, and my misadventures along the way.
- If you had to limit yourself to only one form of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, your blog, etc), which would you choose? Facebook. If I had to give it up for my blog, I’d just blog on Facebook-ha!
- Why did you make your choice for the previous question? Because I’m “meeting” so many new and interesting people and following their stories on Facebook.
- How many other blogs do you read on a regular basis? Wow – a lot! I love reading other blogs and my favorite 11 will be named below.
- Apple, Android, Windows Phone, other, and why? Apple because of FaceTime. My family all have the iPhone and we Facetime. A lot!
- Favorite song of the moment? “Stay” by Zeddand Alessia Cara. I just love her voice!
- Name something you remember fondly from your childhood that the current generation will “never understand”. Dragging the corded phone from the living room into my bedroom so I could talk to my girlfriends in private. It barely made it in the door, so I had to lie on the floor!
- What’s number 1 on your bucket list, and in all honesty do you think you’ll ever complete it? Right now it is white water rafting out west (no specific location). Yes, I will do it!!
Should you choose to accept this honor, please answer the following questions, nominate 11 bloggers, and formulate 11 questions for them.
- What fictional universe would you want to live in?
- What would be your patronus?
- If you have a tattoo, what is it? If you don’t, and had to get one, what would it be?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is the favorite place you’ve visited, and why?
- Where are you planning to travel next?
- What is your favorite garden?
- If you could eat anything for your next meal, what would it be?
- If you could go to any point in history to witness it for yourself, when and where would that be?
- What book are you reading right now, or what was the most recent book you read?
- What reality or TV series is your guilty pleasure?